Deny Me and Be Doomed

Come With Me and Be Almost Famous

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

One Last Rant

Remember that Sex and the City episode where in Miranda got enlightened by Carrie's boyfriend, Berger, about how a guy "is just not into her". Today, I finally had that realization.

The kid has been keeping me hanging. I told him to give me a definite answer when I asked him, "Di ka naman interesado sa kin di ba?". All he could give me was, "Di ko alam...hindi ko talaga alam". Later on, a good friend revealed to me that the kid "likes me but not the way that I want him to like me".

That was all I needed. Now moving on...

Kanta na lang tayo. Constantine Maroulis, pasoooook!

Turn down the light
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don´t patronize
Don´t patronize me

´Cause I can´t make you love me if you don´t
You can´t make your heart feel something it won´t

Here in the dark, these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And I'll feel the power
But you won´t
No you won´t

Someone's gonna love me

:=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home