Deny Me and Be Doomed

Come With Me and Be Almost Famous

Friday, April 01, 2005

Efril Pools

It's April Fools and fate seems to be giving people I know a major kick in the ass. Maysh is sick and she's got tons and tons of work and she has to fly to Cebu later for a major gig tomorrow. On the other side of the planet, Rob failed to get a cab ride along a major road in Pasig after waiting for more than an hour while he's carrying this enormous bag under the summer heat. Later on I've realized it's probably Manila Water's fault since they've been causing a horrible traffic jam on the way to ULTRA because of that pipe-relaying project.

Wassup, wassup?

- Yesterday, I've finally met the other members of my new team, Team Liezlista (o di ba ang shushal!). The group seems to be fun, almost all of the ladies are fag hags and the gents seem to be nice. Liezl, my new supervisor who also happens to be a friend, told me that her team never had a team building session since her roster of agents changes almost every month. So para happy ang lahat, the team's gonna have an "inuman session" on Wednesday at 60 Hillside where "you just have to clap and Manang will serve".

- I dunno if it's just me, but I believe Sun cellular's network was down yesterday from 5pm to 5am this morning. I woke up to the sound and vibration of my phone as tons of messages flooded my inbox. Halimaw! Well, I just hope that it's for the improvement of their voice call traffic since the lady at the Sun Shop in Megamall explained that the price of their 24/7 call and text unlimited card increased dahil wala na daw "Network Busy" by April. Talaga lang ha!

- Jessica Sierra is out of American Idol. Yahoo! I never really liked her. Even her rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is so mediocre. Nah-ah, she never outsung anybody in the competition ever. And whaddafuck, Anwar on the bottom three? Hmp, kung allowed lang talagang mag-vote sa AI using the Convergys' leased line, mega-vote talaga ko. Pero hinde, I just have to leave the fate of my favorites to the hands of the musical intelligence deprived American public. Shiyet. Eh bakit galit ako?

Ayun lang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home