Deny Me and Be Doomed

Come With Me and Be Almost Famous

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

I feel like going to Balintawak Public Market and blow everyone away with a flame thrower.

Last night, Boy Abunda featured in "Kontrobersyal" the ways vendors use to make their products look more sellable. Apparently, tomatoes are being wiped with a rag previously soaked in a mixture of kerosene, shampoo, and water to make them look shinier and more appealing. It's not just the tomatoes, the kalamansi is also getting a special shampoo treatment, saluyot is being treated with Cortal, etc.

I don't care about the other fruits. My only concern is the tomatoes. How can they mess with one of my favorite nature's inventions, my comfort food. My pressssshusssssss!!!!!!!!!

Now Maysh just got a perfect explanation for my character. When I told her about this, she just said, "Kaya pala may saltik ka!" Gaas makes me crazy. Haha!

***

I don't know if it's normal but would you ever ask your date to go to mass with you? I just got off from this "malling" thingie with this guy and when he saw me he instantly suggested that we hear mass in Megamall. He looks boring so I immediately said yes, eventhough I am not a church person.

Just great, I thought, imbes na nasa paintball challenge ako, I have to be stuck for almost two hours inside this chapel hearing the homily. There was this autistic guy pa in front of us, saying things to himself during the mass.

Initially I thought that he may not like me because he was so silent while we're walking to the chapel but then again he was more madaldal na after the mass. Do I look that sinful that he needed to take me to some cleansing before he can interact with me? It's just so hilarious!
***

Got an unexpected message from an unknown number this afternoon:

0920-921xxxx: Guess who im with ryt now. Wild guess.
Me: Marc Abaya?
0920-921xxxx: Haha, I wish. Sm1 u just called up a wyl ago. Breakfast. Where? He wudnt tell u. Haha.
Me: Sino nga?
0920-921xxxx: Ur friend ____.
Me: Ah okie. (thinking, sino ba to?)
0920-921xxxx: No surprise? Hmmm, is he one of ur frnds we've talkd about?
Me: I guess so. Tell him I said hi. (parang kilala ko to...)

Now let's backtrack a lil bit. At this point, I suspected that this is D, the kid (see previous livejournal entries), whom I really really like, who's texting me. After starting and ending numerous days by thinking of him, and eventually realizing that he's not into me, I decided to delete his number for damage control purposes.

Me: Teka, si D ba to?
0920-921xxxx: Yep. So tama pla ung hinala ko...
Me: Sobrang gusto kasi kita. Kinailangan kong gawin para di na ko masaktan pa.
0920-921xxxx: Ndi ko nga alm kng anong nangyari.. Ewan, d ko nga alam kng ano dpat ko gawin. Owel. Bsta, sobrang weird. D ko din kc maintndihan sarili ko. Ugh.

Now kiddo, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I'm not mad at you. I got the message you're trying to send across. No need to apologize and explain yourself. Maybe I turned my back on you, but just in case you want me to be beside you, I'll just be here.

Yikes, drama...
***

I finally saw Imago's "Akap" video. Tangina, depressing! Galeng galeng! Sana di ako umabot sa punto na ipinapasok ako sa trunk ng kotse ng boypren ko pag nag-aaway kami. And speaking of videos, Moonstar88's new vid for the Amatsu and Kunlun soundtrack is already showing on Myx. Good reviews so far. I have yet to see it. Ayun lang.
***

I met up again with the other "Russel" yesterday. Saw "Boogeyman", which sucked big time, then had coffee at Starbucks GB3.

I just love it that he's opening up more and more everytime that we meet. He told me about how he has observed the changes in his personality as he grew older from being that boy who pushed away all the negativity to being someone who has finally realized and faced life's harsh realities.

He then brought up the topic of soulmates. Then he said, "Who would have thought that after how many years, magko-cross pa rin yung paths natin tapos magiging ganito tayo". I have no idea what he's trying to imply...
***

It's Sugarfree night tomorrow at Mayric's. Kita kits. Shiyet work na naman. Bwahaha, as if pumapasok ako. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home